Sunday

young blood running through my veins.

 Finally, I have an OOTD to post on here for ya'll :) From now on, You will start to 
notice a big difference in the amount of ootd posts I make. I have a lot to share with 
you, from daily outfits to things I wear to grad events! :) 
Here I am wearing:
               - Sweater shirt H&M
           - Leggings Garage
    - Boots Target
- Bag H&M
     - Necklace F21

To be honest, I really have nooo idea what to post for today's music. However, I 
have somehow found myself in this odd nighttime routine lately where I listen to  
The Naked and Famous thinking about the days activities. Because of this, I
have decided to post something from them :) Now, keep in mind, I never listen to this 
type of music at alll (being why my nighttime routine is so weird to me), so this is
something that is going to sound strange to have on my blog! Here is Young Blood
 

No comments: